So, with In Your Dreams and As You Wake (In Your Dreams #2) published and available, I’m hard at work on In Your Dreams 3 (no title as of yet–I’ll keep you posted). Since I know at least a few of you are sitting on your hands waiting for this one to come out, I thought I’d give you a little preview.
In Your Dreams 3 teasers:
- Zip and Kieran will struggle with both present and upcoming challenges in their relationship, including the college choices that may force them into a long-distance romance.
- Meanwhile, Kayla is struggling with her own long-distance relationship with Brad Wallace, who leaves for Northwestern. Naturally, Zip and Kieran are watching this situation closely as they may soon suffer the same fate.
- Morgan is now living in Titusville and working two jobs, trying to build a life as a non-crime committing upstanding citizen. But he still wrestles with the things he’s done–both in the distant and more recent past–and he takes a step toward correcting the Prom night wrong he committed against the Hull family. He and Zip’s mom, April, also become friends–and maybe more.
- Zip’s friends (including Kayla) take a drastic step toward giving Zip more “girly” makeover. Zip, naturally, is less than thrilled.
- Carlie begins the book in New York, working with a team from Halloran Industries to develop a substance that can treat the condition Kieran and Cooper Halloran share.
- Cooper takes the treatment prematurely. And while parts of his condition change for the better, the substance leaves him with a challenging–though temporary–side effect.
- After seeing what happened to Cooper, Kieran, who still believes death may be in his future, must decide–with Zip’s help–whether or not he wants to undergo the potentially risky treatment.
(And don’t worry–Gram, Gramps, Jim Lanier, Aunt Jillian, and Zip’s dad all make appearances as well. And while most of the book takes place in Titusville, some of the action will be set in New York City, so Zip will be able to add another new city to her travel list. ).
I don’t have a release date set for In Your Dreams 3 yet, so all I can say is that I’m writing as fast as I can, and it’s coming soon. I’ll keep you posted!